This is the privacy and cookies policy for http://www.blogabet.com/
The Site is operated by Betport Ltd, Bulgaria (with registered company number 201448396) trading as Blogabet (the Company, we, us and our) and is managed by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the related legal framework including but not limited to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (" GDPR "
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- - information (such as your name, email address, address, date of birth and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including when you register as a user of the Site, subscribe to any service, post or submit any material via the Site, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;
- - your reviews and comments you submit to the Site;
- - in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
- - details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
- - communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content;
- - information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them;
- - employment details if you send us a CV, resumé or other details of your employment history in connection with an advertised job vacancy or a general enquiry regarding employment opportunities with us.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We may, from time to time, run referral programmes or similar initiatives, such as a "Tell a Friend" programme, that invite you to provide us with the contact details of someone who is known to you who may find our products or services to be of interest. We will only use those contact details for the purpose of the relevant initiative (and not for general marketing purposes). By providing us with their details, you confirm that you have their permission to do so and must not provide us with the details of anyone from whom you do not have such permission. We reserve the right to identify you as the person who has made the referral in the message that is sent to them.When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, any website from which you have come to the Site and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Note: Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card detailsWhat is a cookie?
When you interact with the Site, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit the Site, our web server sends a cookie to your computer. Cookies are smal pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visite a website and chich store and sometiles track information about your use of the Site. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when return to the Site and will last for longer.
Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting ("first party cookies") or may be set by other websites who display content on the page you are viewing ("third party cookies").
- - Remember that you have visited us before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- - Customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the Site;
- - Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Site (including how long you spend on the Site) and where you have come to the Site from, so that we can improve the Site and learn which parts of the Site are most popular with visitors; and
- - Gather information about the pages on the Site that you visit and also other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a “market segment”. This information is only collected by reference to the IP address that you are using, but does include information about the county and city you are in, together with the name of your internet service provider. This information is then used to place interest-based advertisements on the Site which it is believed will be relevant to your market segment.
How to manage cookies?:
Most of browsers, smartphones and other web-enabled devices are typically set up to accept cookies.
You have different options to manage the cookies on your computer or device. You can change your browser settings to prevent cookies from being accepted, or, depending on which browser you are using, you might be able to receive an alert when a website is trying to place one on your browser. With most browsers you can allow first party cookies to be set but refuse third party cookies.
You can delete cookies stored in your browser by using a function in your browser. Whilst this does not mean you won't collect cookies in the future, it gives you freedom to delete your cookies after you have been online. This function is often known as 'clearing cookies'.
Clearing your cookies on one browser of one device does not automatically clear them on another. You need to clear all browsers on all channels independently.
You can find some helpful information about controlling your cookies on www.aboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of Blogabet.com
Do I need to accept cookies?:
To make full use of our website, cookies need to be enabled on your browser; certain features will not work if you reject cookies. Cookies are used to offer a personalised experience when browsing the website on your computer, tablet, mobile phone...
Please note that if you disable cookies, it will restrict your experience on our site and you will not be able to set up an account, login to an existing one and purchase online.
3. USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- - enable us to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- - administer your account with us and manage your profile;
- - verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- - audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- - improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- - identify visitors to the Site;
- - carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data;
- - send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services provided you have indicated in your Profile in the Site that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. Any such communications you receive will be sent by us. In determining what we think may be of interest to you, we will consider all such information which you provide to us. This will include content submitted to the Site such as reviews. This helps us ensure that the content we send you is modified for your interests so that you receive relevant communications. Information collected from you will also influence which adverts you see when you browsing. For information on this, please see above (see Cookies)
4. INFORMATION SHARING
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
5. CHILD SAFETY
Protecting the safety of children when they use the Internet is very important to us. We recommend that children receive permission from their parent or guardian before gaining access to the Site or sending personal information to us or anyone else online.
6. EXTERNAL LINKS
7. SOCIAL MEDIA
8. PAYMENT PROCESSING
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the Sites whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk.
It is advisable to logout from your account when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
10. STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
11. YOUR RIGHTS AND CONSENT
- - check the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of your contact information by logging into your account in the Site;
- - the right to access your personal data processed by the Site;
- - the right to request appropriate correction, deletion or blocking of your personal data;
- - the portability of data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format;
- - the right to object at any time against the processing of your personal data when there are legitimate reasons for doing so;
- - the right to refuse the processing of your personal data for the purpose of receiving an electronic newsletter and other marketing communications, etc .;
- - the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Commission if you believe that your data protection rights have been infringed.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated, require disproportionate technical efforts, jeopardize the confidentiality of other users, requests which are extremely impractical or otherwise not required by law.
The exercise of your rights, when they are not repetitive and unreasonable, is not subject to a fee.
12. CONTACTING US
You can also write us on the following address:
6 St. Karadzha Blvd.